Can’t keep up with the ever-updating Microsoft releases? We’ve done the hard work for you and condensed all the latest updates into one simple webinar that’s easy to understand and related to Information Governance and Records Management, as well as your day-to-day job.
As well as any regular releases, our ‘Ketchups’ also include important news and information from Microsoft’s major annual conferences:
- Ignite (the main technology conference)
- Build (the developers conference)
- Inspire (partners conference)
The ‘Ketchup’ webinar will cover:
- A run through of our information sources
- Releases in the last 3 months including demonstrations
- What is coming in the next 3 months
- Announcements for new features further out
- References – for more info
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone in the Information and Records Management community that use Microsoft 365 and want to keep up to date with the relevant changes and updates from Microsoft.
What is the difference between Live & Recorded?
We do our ‘Ketchups’ quarterly, and they’re always FREE to attend.
Every quarter a ‘Ketchup’ is hosted LIVE in one of three time zones.
Each live webinar is recorded and available to watch on-demand a week after the live recording date. Please register to receive a Recorded session if he the time zone of the Live session does not suit you.
Whether you register for the Live or Recorded session, we will always follow up with a link to watch on-demand, a written summary of all the points covered, and a form for those who could not attend live, to submit your questions and receive an answer from the host.
Watch the latest webinar, or read the full summary of our most recent Microsoft 365 Quarterly ‘Ketchup’.
Microsoft 365 Training Courses
We offer a selection of Microsoft 365 courses.
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Super User
- Microsoft 365 Information Architecture
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Records Management
- Microsoft 365 Information Privacy & Protection
- Microsoft 365 Teams Information Protection
- Microsoft 365 Audit and Investigation
- Microsoft 365 Syntex