Never feel alone again with your Microsoft 365 journey!
Join us for this bi-monthly, hour long forum where we will share updates, tips and tricks about Microsoft 365.
This forum is aimed at everyone using Microsoft 365 in a Records and Information Management capacity, within Australia and New Zealand. Come armed with your questions and current knowledge and we’ll provide the industry experts to help.
What we’ll cover:
- Topics outlined in the Agenda, which can be found on this webpage.
- Answers to any questions submitted to our Q&A form prior to the live webinar forum.
- Facilitate networking and peer discussion.
What we want from you:
- Questions for our experts
- To understand what your challenges and pain points are
- To hear about your needs and wants
- To learn what support you need to do your job properly
- To know about your current knowledge and skills level to help you achieve your future goals.
There’s no pressure to bring anything of your own to the group, but if you have some knowledge you’d like to share, please do bring it along. The forum is intended to be a big group discussion with lots of Q&A time.
This is a Leadership Through Data hosted webinar intended for RIMPA members, but also open to all other industry professionals. The webinar forum is created collaboration with RIMPA. This is a FREE to attend, recuring forum with no obligation to attend each and every webinar.
Overview of the M365 Environment
What is the Modern Collaboration Architecture (MOCA) and the rest of the Microsoft 365 suite.
What is a SharePoint site?
What is the key terminology when referring to SharePoint: Site, Team Site, Communication Site, Library, List, Page, Web Part and apps
Introduction to the admin centre
Governance in MS365
Retention and Disposal
Who should attend?
- Records and Information Managers based in Australia and New Zealand.
- RIMPA members.
- Learn from others working directly within the same field.
- Lots of free help from our industry experts who will be able to give answers related directly to your day-to-day job.
- Make new industry connections and friends.
- It’s your chance to speak and be heard.
- All content related to Australia and New Zealand.
Due to the nature of the content being shared and spoken about please be aware that this webinar/forum is NOT recorded and will NOT be available to watch on-demand.
The Records and Information Management Practitioners Alliance- Global (RIMPA) is the longest serving peak body for industry practitioners in the southern hemisphere, connecting globally through ARMA International.
RIMPA brings together people, companies, and organisations to realise the positive outcomes of what information management can achieve. RIMPA actively promotes best practice, sets industry standards, and fosters professional development to achieve your full information lifecycle.
They create a network for innovation and collaboration across business, government and stakeholders to provide a better future for people, society, the economy and the planet.
Membership of RIMPA is open to everyone: industry practitioners, professionals from other disciplines, parties who share our values and vision and other stakeholders. They welcome anyone with an interest in records and information management.
Microsoft 365 Training Courses
We offer a selection of Microsoft 365 courses.
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Super User
- Microsoft 365 Information Architecture
- Microsoft 365 SharePoint Records Management
- Microsoft 365 Information Privacy & Protection
- Microsoft 365 Teams Information Protection
- Microsoft 365 Audit and Investigation
- Microsoft 365 Syntex