Jacqueline Stockwell, CEO & Founder at Leadership Through Data
Are you ready to revolutionize your organization’s training and development? Join Jacqueline Stockwell, CEO & Founder of Leadership Through Data, for an exciting webinar that introduces a game-changing solution – our brand new eLearning platform and new courses (522 Droplets). It’s set to be a game-changer in professional development for information managers and privacy officers. Discover how our new courses, inspired by 5.2.2 learning principles, are set to transform the way your staff engage with educational content.
In today’s fast-paced world, trying to fit in dedicated time for training courses can be difficult. Our new eLearning courses allow you to train at your own pace from wherever you want, whenever you want. A useful thing for those who struggle to find the time. It not only provides you with autonomy over your training programs but also offers the ability to reuse course materials effectively. Whether you’re looking to educate yourself or new employees, refresh existing knowledge, or create an ongoing training plan, our new eLearning platform can make it happen.
Tune in to this webinar to find out more about the platform and how it might benefit you and your business.
Introduction to 522 Droplets
- Overview of the platform’s unique features and benefits.
- Sneak peek into the exciting new courses tailored for information managers and privacy officers.
The Power of Blended Learning
- Understanding the concept of blended learning.
- Exploring the amazing benefits for staff professional development.
522 Droplets in Action
- Live demonstration of the 522 learning ethos
- Showcasing the platform’s user-friendly interface and interactive elements.
Why Blended Learning Matters
- Deep dive into the advantages of blending online and traditional learning methods.
- How blended learning enhances skill retention and application in real-world scenarios.
Q&A Session (15 mins)
- An opportunity for participants to ask questions about 522 Droplets and blended learning.
- Engage with our experts to gain insights tailored to your organization’s needs.
Why You Should Attend:
- Stay Ahead of the Curve:
eLearning and blended learning are shaping the future of training. Be at the forefront of this transformation and stay ahead of the competition.
- Actionable Insights:
Walk away with practical knowledge on implementing eLearning and blended learning in your organization, ensuring immediate, positive changes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your organization’s training to the next level. Join us for a webinar that promises to be both informative and transformative. Unlock the potential of eLearning and blended learning with us!
Microsoft 365 Quarterly ‘Ketchups’
Can’t keep up with the ever-updating Microsoft releases? We’ve done the hard work for you and condensed all the latest updates into one simple webinar that’s easy to understand and related to Information Governance and Records Management, as well as your day-to-day job.
As well as any regular releases, our ‘Ketchup’ webinars also include important news and information from Microsoft’s major annual conferences:
- Ignite (the main technology conference)
- Build (the developers conference)
- Inspire (partners conference)
Find out more about ‘Ketchups’.
Every quarter a ‘Ketchup’ is hosted LIVE in one of three time zones. Each live webinar is recorded and available to watch on-demand a week after the live recording date.
Watch the latest webinar, or read the full summary of our most recent Microsoft 365 Quarterly ‘Ketchup’.
Value of Records – Unpacking the Significance of Vegetables vs. Flowers
AvePoint and Leadership Through Data
Alyssa Blackburn, Andrea McIntosh Jacqueline Stockwell, Rachel Mitchell
Join us for a thought-provoking panel discussion that delves into the intricate world of valuing records. Explore the significance of different types of records, just like comparing vegetables to flowers. This conversation will provide you with a deep understanding of how to prioritize and preserve valuable information.
- Introduction (5 minutes)
- Welcome and introduction of panelists with expertise in records management.
- Overview of the topic and its relevance to information management.
- Setting the Stage (10 minutes)
- Defining the concept of “value” in records management.
- Presenting the question: Are certain records (vegetables) more valuable than others (flowers), and how do we define and measure their value?
- Sharing statistics or examples related to record management practices.
- Panelist Perspectives (15 minutes)
- Panelist 1 – The Data Archivist (5 minutes)
- Defining the criteria for determining the value of records.
- Discussing the importance of retention policies and legal requirements.
- Highlighting the role of archival records in preserving institutional memory.
- Panelist 2 – The Information Security Expert (5 minutes)
- Focusing on the security and confidentiality aspects of valuable records.
- Addressing the importance of safeguarding sensitive information.
- Exploring the impact of data breaches and privacy regulations on valuing records.
- Panelist 3 – The Records Management Strategist (5 minutes)
- Balancing value with resource allocation.
- Strategies for categorizing and prioritizing records.
- Sharing experiences and case studies related to defining record value.
- Moderated Discussion (20 minutes)
- Delving into the nuances of valuing records.
- Addressing the differences between “vegetable” and “flower” records in various industries.
- Debating the impact of emerging technologies, such as AI and blockchain, on valuing records.
- Discussing the challenges and opportunities associated with maintaining valuable records.
- Audience Questions (10 minutes)
- Opening the floor to questions from the audience.
- Panelists provide insights and recommendations.
- Conclusion and Key Takeaways (5 minutes)
- Summarizing the main points of discussion.
- Emphasizing the need for a strategic and customized approach to record management.
- Encouraging collaboration among different stakeholders within organizations.
- Closing Remarks (5 minutes)
- Thanking the panelists and the audience.
- Highlighting the importance of ongoing discussions in records management.
- Inviting attendees to explore further resources and engage with the panelists for additional insights.
This panel discussion seeks to unravel the complexity of valuing records in a data-driven world, examining how different types of records hold varying degrees of significance and offering practical guidance on prioritizing and preserving valuable information.
Empowering Information and Privacy Managers: Unleashing the Potential of Microsoft 365 for Records Management
AvePoint and Leadership Through Data
Date & Time:
Alyssa Blackburn (AvePoint) & Jacqueline Stockwell (Leadership Through Data)
In today’s digital age, managing information and ensuring data privacy are paramount for organizations. Microsoft 365 offers powerful tools and capabilities for records management, making it a prime choice for Information and Privacy Managers. But how can you successfully advocate for the adoption of Microsoft 365 within your organization, and what steps are needed to secure the purchase of a third-party plug-in like AvePoint to enhance records management further?
Join us for an insightful webinar where we will delve into the strategies and steps that Information and Privacy Managers can take to complete the case for Microsoft 365 as a robust records management solution. Our expert panel Alyssa Blackburn, Jacqueline Stockwell will share their valuable insights, including:
- Creating a Convincing Business Case:
We’ll guide you through the process of crafting a compelling proposal to advocate for Microsoft 365’s adoption for records management. Understand how to align the platform with your organization’s goals and demonstrate the tangible benefits it can bring.
- Enhancing Records Management with AvePoint:
Explore the advantages of integrating a third-party solution like AvePoint into your Microsoft 365 ecosystem. Learn how this plug-in can supercharge your records management capabilities and elevate data security and compliance.
- Overcoming Roadblocks and Challenges:
Understand the potential obstacles that may arise during the purchase process and gain insights into overcoming these challenges. Learn from real-world examples and success stories.
Join us for this essential webinar and embark on your journey to becoming an advocate for efficient records management and data security within your organization.
Microsoft 365 Bi-Monthly Forum in collaboration with RIMPA
Open to all, this bi-monthly forum, in collaboration with RIMPA is for records and information managers to come together and discuss current issues, topics and updates in Microsoft 365. Come armed with your questions and current knowledge and we’ll provide the industry experts to help.
Held once every other month, the topics covered in each forum are different. Please find the Agenda below.
Please note that this webinar/forum is NOT recorded and will NOT be available to watch on-demand.
Find out more about the forum.
Overview of the M365 Environment
What is the Modern Collaboration Architecture (MOCA) and the rest of the Microsoft 365 suite.
What is a SharePoint site?
What is the key terminology when referring to SharePoint: Site, Team Site, Communication Site, Library, List, Page, Web Part and apps
Introduction to the admin centre
Governance in MS365
Retention and Disposal
Please be aware that this webinar will NOT repeat all the in-depth information we share in our Microsoft 365 Quarterly ‘Ketchup’. If you’d like to listen to a full, in-depth overview of all the latest Microsoft 365 updates, please register for our ‘Ketchup’ webinar separately.